Monday, November 27, 2006

Alex de Gama | A Walk in the Night

A Walk in the Night

This is a collection of short stories set in Cape Town`s notorious District Six. The stories look at issues of poverty, with characters such as Willieboy, Mikey, Miss Gipsy and Raalt.


sokari said...

whilst recently in johannesburg i visited the notorious Number 4 Prison part of the Old Fort Prison complex where Alex de Guma was held.

See my posts on "Travelogue" in the archives for photos and also on flickr under Sokari. I dont have the words to describe the prison or the vileness of apartheid realities.

Karl Marx said...

Do You Wonder?

Yashila said...

What an exciting experience!/Hilarious! Delightful! True!/wonderful stuff! thank you!
oil Painting

Jay said...

Great inspiration here for me, I like to make landscape canvas art of thing like this.

Arthur said...

Awesome post, thanks for the post. Reminds me of

Roger said...

Really great post, very interesting!


Jay said...

Wow what brilliant work, I'm a huge fan of this type of art!

Jay Rogga